Job Order ID: 36386
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Are you a key relationship builder who loves working with clients and people? Do you love to grow the business by nurturing key relationships? If you love the idea of talking to project managers, estimators and site superintendents sounds like time well-spent, come see how our construction team might be just what you're looking for! Impact Recruitment is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to create, maintain and build on our relationships with Impact’s top construction clients on their immediate and future recruitment needs. Along with a team of Business Developers and Recruitment Specialists, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly in the largest and most diverse division at Impact.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
4. Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Impact, our business development professionals become masters of industry. You will leverage the recruitment power of over 35 specialized recruitment professionals, and you will project manage recruitment in various departments within your accounts. You will be empowered to build your own brand by making long-standing connections with industry leaders.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t be making collection calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love business development, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
An experienced Strategic Account Manager at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on target earnings).
·Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within Vancouver and expanding into Toronto
·Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
·Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
·Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
·Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
·100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You are a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
·Minimum two (2) years working in agency recruitment or fast paced sales environment in another professional services industry, preferably in Buildings or Constructions.
·Degree from an accredited university
·Desire to be in a results-oriented environment
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Cindy at email@example.com.
- Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.