Job Order ID: 36396
Job Location: Surrey
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Do you enjoy working in public practice but hate the lack of work-life balance and crazy amounts of overtime? I have the perfect role for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
My client, a well-known public practice firm is looking to expand its Surrey office and seeking a full-time, experienced, bookkeeper to join its team. The successful candidate will be a career-focused individual with experience in general bookkeeping of numerous clients and is excited to join a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial firm.
You will be working with a wide range of clients, providing a personal approach to advisory for small to mid-size businesses. This role directly reports to our Partnership group and duties will consist of:
- Preparation of corporate year-end files (Notice to Readers/NTRs)
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and personal tax returns
- Performing client bookkeeping services on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Other accounting, data entry, and other client service functions as needed
- 4+ years of experience in bookkeeper or accounting role
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Experience within a public practice environment is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of PST, GST and filing are highly desired
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks and/or CaseWare, Tax Prep is desired
- Great communication skills – you will be speaking with clients directly!
- Ability to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and work under pressure
THE GOOD STUFF:
- $70,000 – $80,000
- Paid overtime! (My client prides themselves in work-life balance however, when overtime is needed, IT’S PAID)
- 4 Weeks of vacation
- Free parking
- Allowances for hybrid at the senior management’s discretion
- Extended health benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Chris Showell at: 604 689 8687 ext. 273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.