Job Order ID: 36536
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a fantastic group of people, if you're looking for a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Impact Recruitment has partnered with an established and well-known manufacturing company in Surrey that has an outstanding reputation in the market and are known for their collaborative teamwork and collegial work culture. Currently, they are on a hunt for an Accountant, the ideal candidate has 3+ years of accounting experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Controller, the Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Processing month end journal entries, accruals, adjusting entries, balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements, intercompany consolidation, and elimination entries.
- Work in collaboration with multiple departments on pricing and costing, as well as process year-end work.
- Job Costing, including receiving POs, and investigating variances
- Prepare external reports associated with PST/GST requirements.
- Experience in Cost accounting is essential for this role!
- 3+ years of accounting experience in the manufacturing sector
- Experience working with Syspro is an asset.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Extended health and dental
- Tuition reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Chris Showell ( email@example.com or 604-689-8687, ext. 273) for more information
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.