Job Order ID: 25886
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impact Recruitment is looking for a dedicated Account Manager to manage all business development efforts using the internal CRM system. You will assist Impact’s top construction clients on their immediate and future recruitment needs. You will:
– Meet with new clients to promote Impact Recruitment/Impactemps and determine the client’s needs and scope of work
– Connect with existing clients on a regular basis and make inroads into new recruitment opportunities
– Liaise with the recruitment team to determine appropriate action plan and provide clients with updates on recruitment timelines
– Manage all stages of contract and permanent orders, ensuring we have exceeded both clients and candidates’ expectations
– Direct the recruitment team resources based on your current client needs and priorities
– Represent Impact Recruitment at external events, such as career fairs, hosted by industry leading associations and memberships
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
An Account Manager with previous experience in the recruitment or applicable industry can expect to earn on target earnings between $65,000 – $85,000 in your first year. Other benefits include:
– A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
– An uncapped commissions structure – it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to transition you to Impact Recruitment’s Certified Candidate System
– A fun place to work: from company breakfasts to fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. We look for honesty, integrity and commitment. You are detail oriented, analytical, and eloquent with your words. You enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You recognize the need for speed and urgency in the recruitment business. Other requirements include:
– 2+ years of fast-paced sales experience (experience with cold/warm calling, client meetings, customer service)
– Knowledge of the operations industry will be a considerable asset
– Completion of a university degree or post-secondary education in Business or a related field
If this was the next opportunity you were looking for in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.