Job Order ID: 25268
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will assist Impact’s top clients on their immediate and future recruitment needs.
New Business Development and Account Management:
– Meet with new clients to explain Impact Recruitment’s service and to determine the client’s needs and scope of work, as well as meeting with existing clients to continue developing your relationship and to make inroads into new areas within existing clients
Managing recruitment engagements from end-to-end:
– Working closely with the recruitment team to determine the scope of work an appropriate action plan and timeline for each role, and assisting in directing the recruitment team resources based on your current client’s needs
Representing Impact at Events and External Associations:
– Hosting and attending events for/with clients; Participating in events hosted by industry leading associations and memberships.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
An Account Executive at Impact can expect to earn, in their first year, on target earnings of $85,000 to $100,000. Other benefits include:
– A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
– An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
– A full training program to seamlessly transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results driven way of recruitment
– A fun place to work: from company fitness initiatives to monthly team-building events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work and a positive environment where you will hone the skills needed to be successful.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. If you have previous experience in recruitment, and perhaps you were even in a 360-degree desk, we want to hear from you. Other requirements include:
– 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B environment
– Strong understanding of the public practice and accounting industries will be a considerable asset
– University or post-secondary education is required
If this was the next step in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.