Job Order ID: 26517
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
The Account Manager will be selling concrete formwork and system components to civil and high-rise projects throughout Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan by connecting with general contractors, forming contractors, bidding on projects and submitting proposals with the support of an engineering and operations team in Calgary. This position is based out of the Calgary office but will require up to 50% travel to Saskatchewan and Northern Alberta. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience selling construction products to commercial clients, loves being on the road, and is looking to develop their career with an international leader in construction supplies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A major concrete formwork supplier is looking for an account manager to join their sales team in Calgary and spearhead their new territory expansion out in Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan! With a vast client base and more than 100 years of success, this growing organization has a large market share in western Canada and are continuing to expand. Known for their quality and precision, this company is the global leader in engineering and supplying formwork technology and construction solutions to clients all over the world.
– 2 years selling concrete or formwork solutions to general contractors or subs
– An established network within the construction industry (e.g. formwork end-users)
– Experience with civil builds a definite asset
– Ability to read blueprints (architectural and structural)
– Valid Driver’s License & Car
– Base salary $55,000-60,000 + commissions (First year on-target: $80,000)
– 2 weeks paid vacation to start
– Extended benefits package (dental, medical) after 3 months’ probation
– Monthly car allowance
– RRSP matching program
– Company laptop provided
– Tuition reimbursement
– Regular BBQs, team outings, etc
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume or contact Alana Xin for more details.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.