Job Order ID: 27097
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Celebrating decades of success, our client is a modern, top-tier commercial furnishing dealer that offers expert consultations as well as design and installation services to corporate, municipal, and retail clients across Western Canada. Located in breathtaking Downtown Vancouver, this not-so-secret lair doubles as a work space and a showroom where creativity and innovation come to life.
Reporting to the vice president of sales, the account manager will be managing new client relationships by conducting initial consultations, preparing designs and proposals, as well as managing the entire transaction process through to the suppliers. Working closely with project managers, the account manager will continue to further relationships with existing, enterprise-level organizations.
– Base salary of $55,000-$60,000 + commissions
– 2-3 weeks’ paid vacation + 1 week off in December
– Company cell phone provided
– Company laptop provided
– Corporate discounts
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Work-from-home or on-the-road option
– Degree or Diploma in Interior Design, Architecture, or related
– 2+ years experience in commercial or contract furniture
– Valid class 5 drivers license + reliable vehicle
– Proficiency with CET, AutoCAD, CAP2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume or contact Alana directly at Impact Recruitment.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.