Job Order ID: 26147
Job Location: New Westminster, BC, Canada
Company and Growth Opportunities:
The company is one of the leading commercial and industrial general contracting and construction companies in the Burnaby area. The company offers great internal growth opportunities as the controller is looking to hand of some responsibility to a sharp accountant.
Reporting to the company controller, responsibilities will include:
- Full cycle accounts receivables
- Accounts payables and payroll
- Assisting with month end and year end
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assisting the controller with projects
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $55,000 per annum
- Bubbly, friendly and outgoing colleagues
- Excellent benefits package
- Minimum of three years experience
- Construction industry experience would be considered an asset but not essential
- Accountancy bachelors or enrolled in CPA
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Paul Flynn at 604 559 6665 #260 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.