Job Order ID: 26428
Job Location: Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
Hate the long commute to DownTown? Would you like to have 3-Day Weekends all Summer? Would you like to have 35-Hour work weeks instead of 40 Hours? Are you a Manager in Public Practice with Private Company clients?
If you said "YES" to the above questions, the below job is for you:
Our exclusive client is one of the largest Independent Firms in Canada. We are seeking an ambitious Manager to join the firm and work closely with the firm’s Partners to continue to provide quality service to their clients. If you are looking to lead a team, work with a company who values work-life fit with excellent benefits, you are at the right place.
This represents an excellent opportunity to advance your technical and management skills. If you are looking at the possible upside to grow into a future Senior Manager/Partner role this certainly exists for the right individual!
They are a leading mid-size firm. With them, you will drive results in a dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding environment. You can build the strong and vibrant career you want with work-life flexibility. Their employees are respected and make a difference for their clients, team, community and environment. The company focuses a lot on work life balance by working 35 hours a week, 3-day weekends all summer and flexibility in the work schedule.
Reporting to the managing partner, responsibilities will include:
- Ability to lead a team of Junior Staff Accountants and students
- Notice to Reader and review engagements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Work on Personal/Corporate and Trust Tax Returns
- Excellent client management and communication skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 4-Day weeks during Summer
- 35 Hour week – All year round
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience $75,000 – $90,000 (Over-Time Extra $$$)
- 3 Weeks Vacation + Extra vacation Days earned through Over-Time
- CPA Designation
- Minimum 3 years post designation experience
- Experience in Public Practice, working on Private Company Clients
- Canadian Tax Experience
- Experience using QuickBooks, MYOB and TaxPrep
- IFRS and ASPE
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn– https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav-jain-a2a44729/