Job Order ID: 39367
Job Location: Burnaby
Salary: $58,000 - $63,000
Our client, an established leasing and finance company in Burnaby, is seeking for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their dynamic team!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is an established equipment leasing and finance company that has been in the industry for over a decade. They have a beautiful office in Burnaby, centrally located by the Skytrain.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this successful candidate is responsible for full cycle accounts payable.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Full cycle Accounts payable from end to end.
- Process a high volume of invoices per week
- Prepares intercompany invoices
- Cheque runs
- Reconciliation – bank, general ledger and credit card
- Enter sales and credit card transactions into the accounting system
- Liaise with vendors via phone and emails
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of full cycle accounts payable (AP) experience
- Experience with high volume of AP invoice
- Intermediate Word and Excel skill
- Strong communication skill, verbal and written
- Comfortable working in the office full-time
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Chris Showell at 604 689 8687 ext. 273 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.