Job Order ID: 26520
Job Location: North Vancouver
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will provide all the financial and transactional support required for the finance team, which includes, but is not limited to the maintenance of accurate records and files, processing of payments.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by accurately posting account transactions
- Sort and post incoming customer cheques and prepare daily cash reports.
- Post credit memos assist with client dispute resolution and process adjustments
- Prepare aging reports, account limit review, collections and process up to 400-500 invoices
- Maintain cash receipt general and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger
- Verify and prepare invoices, bank deposits and perform reconciliation of AR accounts while maintaining various AR files
- Maintain proper filing of billing documents, customer payments and bank deposits
- Establish appropriate solutions to accelerate and finalize payments
- Other customer service support related to accounts as required
- Other tasks as assigned by AR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- 2-3 years of accounts receivables experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management, organisation skills, highly detailed oriented
How to apply
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume as well as a cover letter detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja (604-559-6665, ext. 255) for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.