Job Order ID: 27601
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fuelled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting directly to the Division Director, the client services coordinator will be responsible for supporting the division and company with general administration, executive assistance, and special projects. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Client Account Coordination (70%)
- Conducting client account audits
- Running and compiling reports via internal CRM
- Researching client events
- Data entry and analysis
Office Administration (20%)
- Drafting letters, templates and presentations
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Working on a variety of special company projects
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Executive Assistance (10%)
- Managing calendar, including planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Managing emails and general correspondence
- Other errands and tasks as assigned
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This position offers a competitive base salary, based on experience. The compensation package also includes bonuses based on performance and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Impact Recruitment is also a work hard/play hard environment: from monthly company breakfasts to team fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work.
You are a driven individual that embraces challenges and is looking to gain business experience. You are an excellent and thorough communicator who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and projects. You are detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and highly resourceful.
Other requirements include:
- Completion of a university degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word
- Must have excellent business writing and communication skills
- Experience with contracts or legal writing is considered an asset
- Experience with projects – can complete projects within a given deadline with minimal direction
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.