Job Order ID: 25248
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
This company is privately owned and 50 years in operation. They have been adding to the architectural market in Vancouver. The company continues to create residential and office space throughout the lower mainland. The organisation has maintained most of its clients over the past years and concentrates on client retention.
The role will report to the VP of Finance and responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of 5
- Financial reporting, analysis, consolidations and working papers
- Create and oversee budgets
- Cash flow analysis and statements
- Create monthly income statements
- Generate and update balance sheets
- Create monthly reporting package for management
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $90,000 per annum
- 3 weeks vacation
- Extended health and medical
- MSP paid
- CPA designation
- 7 years experience
- Property industry experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: job #25248 at www.impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.