Job Order ID: 26281
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
Assistant Site Superintendent – High-Rise Development
- Salary range – $70,000 – $100,000 (Based on Experience)
- Project type – High-rise construction
- Company type – Self performing Developer
This is a high growth role. The ideal candidate will be leading their own project after the completion of their first start-to-finish project as an Assistant Site Superintendent.
Your Future Employer
This self-performing developer has decades worth of work in the hopper with impressive land assets with large development potential. The company foresee a doubling of their workforce with a few years.
Key Job Functions
Your key function will be supporting the Site Superintendent in all job site management areas as needed. They key areas where you will be expected to excel and take ownership include:
- CONSTRUCTION BLUEPRINTS: Master them, find concerns, prevent delays and extra costs.
- TRADES MANAGEMENT: Scheduling, quality reviews, minimizing trade stacking and clarifying scopes
- SAFETY: Be safe, praise safe works and constantly be aware of job hazards and how to improve the safety for all site staff
- DOCUMENTATION: Manage RFIs, update as-builts, create look-ahead schedules and maintain daily logs
- 2 -5 years as an Assistant Superintendent
- Experience on at least 1 multi-family concrete high-rise project
- Strong communication skills; especially related to trades management
- Computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Red seal trade or previous experience in a hands-on construction role
- Experience with a self-performing Developer.
- Education in Construction, Building Technology or Engineering
What You Get
- Junior candidates should expect a salary from $70,000 and up
- More experienced Assistant Superintendent could receive as much as $100,000
- Strong bonuses – Historically between 5% and 10%
- Comprehensive benefits plan including extended medical, dental and paramedical coverage
- RRSP matching program starting at 3%
- Vacation 2 weeks for junior candidates with potential for 3 weeks for more experienced candidates
- Apply on this page or reach out to Mark Fedyshen for more details (604-689-8687 ext #248; firstname.lastname@example.org)