Job Order ID: 38230
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
An Assistant Superintendent position (actually 3 positions) with a company that likes to promote from within. This Builder focuses on rental projects for BC Housing, societies and private developers.
Assistant Superintendent – 6-Storey Wood-Frame Rental Projects
This is great final step at the Assistant Superintendent level before being trusted to take on your own multi-family project with this Construction Management Company.
- General Contractor and Construction Manager with strong relationships
- Lots of negotiated and design-build work
- Long tenured staff and a consistent workflow
- Projects throughout the Lower Mainland and the Okanagan
Details on Project(s)
- Locations: Burnaby, Burnaby and North Vancouver!
- Affordable Housing Project with a budgets over $35 Million
- All slightly different but the average project is 6-storey wood-frame on a 1 level underground parkade and over 130-units
- Wants to hire 3 Assistant Superintendents prior to June (ideally one in each of March, April and May)
- Work alongside the Superintendent
- Manage the trade contractors and ensure schedules are being met
- Help enforce safety and ensure a clean jobsite is prioritized
- Assist the Project Management team with progress draws, RFIs and other items
- Prepare the site for inspections and tour the city inspectors as needed
- Foresee construction and trade stacking issues to avoid conflict and delays
- More details to be detailed in the offer letter
- Experience in a Finishing or Assistant Superintendent role on a multi-family wood-frame project (or similar)
- A confident personality and driven to become a lead Superintendent
- Comfortable with online construction management software
- Strong trade references
- Assets – Red seal carpentry is ideal.
- $100,000 to $120,000 depending on experience level
- Provided cell phone and vehicle allowance
- Strong benefits package (ask me for a detailed breakdown)
- Discretionary bonus based on employee and project performance (historically very consistent)
- Two to three weeks vacation
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at: 604-833-8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Talk to a Recruitment Specialist