Job Order ID: 25031
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
This full-service law firm based in Surrey (which is one of Canada’s fasted growing cities) is a growing practice due and is looking to add an additional associate lawyer to the team. The practice is commutable from the Fraser valley as well as downtown Vancouver, so this is a great firm to work for if you are looking to move away from the downtown hustle but still deal with the same high-quality work.
The ideal candidate will be able to run will have at least seven years experience and be able to run files from start to finish without assistance. You will be handling a variety of matters to include, but not limited to:
– 7 + years of experience as a Solicitor in the areas of real estate development and corporate commercial real estate related work
– Experience with managing large real estate development projects
– Comfortable with drafting and providing legal advice on various real estate and commercial contracts
– Experience with negotiation and preparation of purchase and development agreements
– Strong business acumen with negotiation, interpersonal, and drafting skills
– Excellent analytical capabilities and judgement
– Proactive and organized work style
– Maintain a healthy work life balance by having an attainable billable hour’s target
– Called to the BC Bar or eligible to be called
– 7 + years post call experience
– Must be able to run files from start to finish
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $120,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package to include parking and cell phone allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference # 25031, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.