Job Order ID: 19615
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
The firm is ranked one of the best in Vancouver and across Canada acting on behalf of numerous top developers. The firm’s knowledge, expertise and caseload is that of what you would find at larger commercial practices but in a boutique environment. The firm is looking for an ambitious commercial real estate/development lawyer who wants to be part of shaping the city and developing their own practice.
The successful candidate will have conduct of their own files and will be handling high value transactions across the city. By joining this highly-regarded team at an experienced level you will be involved in complex commercial real estate transactions; however your year of call will denote the size and complexity of the caseload you are expected to handle.
– Handle a varied caseload of commercial real estate matters from instruction through to completion
– Review and negotiate transactional documents, company contracts, requests for proposals and other legal documents
– Disclosure statements
– Leasing and property management contracts
– Legal disputes with general contractors, vendors, and clients
– Called to the BC Bar or eligible
– At least 3.5 years post call experience
– Commercial real estate experience to include property development, leasing, financing and acquisitions and disposals
– Networking and business development
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $150,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to email@example.com quoting reference # 19615, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.