Job Order ID: 22567
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
The practice is highly regarded across British Columbia and have a variety of clients from multinational corporations, family-owned enterprises, entrepreneurs and publicly traded companies to name a few. The firm also has a global reach and has developed relationships with law firms across the globe. The successful candidate will be joining a team of entrepreneurial, autonomous and engaging lawyers who take pride in their work and strive to be the best.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm that will support candidate growth. They are looking for future partners and will be able to supplement the prospective candidates established book of business (if you have one) with the firm’s established client base. There is a caseload ready to be taken over so it is not essential for you to have a book but if any files that you wish to bring with you are welcomed. Your duties will be, but not limited to:
– Running a full caseload from start to finish
– Handling a mixture of family matters to include, Cohabitation, marriage (prenuptial), and property agreements, separation and divorce, child custody, guardianship, and parenting arrangements.
– Delegating to paralegals and legal assistants as required
– Business development and networking
– Called to the BC Bar or eligible
– Minimum of 5+ years’ post call experience in family matters
– Must be able to handle files from start to finish
– Partial or full book of business – Minimum value $125,000 (Asset)
– Business development & networking
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $110,000 + (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package to include travel allowance, extended health & dental and vision coverage
– Internal referral scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #22567 or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at email@example.com or at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.