Job Order ID: 25067
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Based on the North Shore the firm have been established for many years and they work with an open-door policy at all levels and the success of the firm is not only down to their highly skilled lawyers but also the culture of respect they have for each other and their clients. As a firm that specializes in litigation, they are not afraid to go to trial to get the best result for their clients.
The successful candidate will have full conduct of their own files, be considered a more senior member of the team and will have the opportunity to attend trial. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Handle ICBC matters with the assistance of a paralegal/legal administrative assistant
– Attend trial when needed
– Opportunity to grow a practice away from ICBC matters
– Maintain work life balance by having an attainable billable hour’s target
– At least 3+ years post call experience
– ICBC Defence Experience (complex files a bonus)
– Trial Experience
– Business development experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $120,000 (negotiable based on experience) or Fee Split
– Benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com quoting reference #25067, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.