Job Order ID: 25781
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
This firm is one of the largest independent, mid-sized firms in Vancouver, BC. They are recognized for exceptional work in the areas of assurance, taxation, valuation and business advisory services for private and public companies, family-owned businesses and not-for-profit organizations. They have a depth of experience and expertise in many industry sectors including real estate and construction, hospitality, technology, resource and not-for-profit industries.
This role would give you the opportunity to grow into a Senior manager and partnership could also be a potential option for the right individual. The firm is also known to support its employees in their personal development endeavours.
This firm has 3 private company teams, they are now looking for someone who has a broad private company experience to manage one of the teams. They currently have a lot of tech, and construction clients. You need to be able to conduct the full spectrum of work for these companies which includes, assurance, compilations, and tax. The managers are responsible for the T2’s so you need to have a solid tax knowledge basis. You will be working with a couple of different partners.
- Lead and manage accounting, assurance and tax engagements, such as audits, reviews, compilations and personal/corporate tax compliance
- Plan and lead teams, ensuring expectations are set and clearly communicated
- Promote firm expertise and services
- Build and strengthen client relationships
- Drive the attainment of team objectives
- Actively participate in the training and development of staff
- Promote a culture of flexibility and inclusiveness
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base Salary $85,000-100,000
- 4 weeks vacation
- Group benefits (50% paid by employer)
- Wellness fund
- Life Insurance
- Professional fees and dues paid by firm
– Designated CPA
– 5+ years of Private company assurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at (604)-689-8687 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.