Job Order ID: 26508
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000
Our client is part of an international network that provide Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to a variety of clients in multiple industries. They believe in the mantra happy staff means happy clients, so they make sure employees are provided with a positive work environment with a focus on education and training for professional growth. They also can provide financial stability in the salary and benefits offered!
- Lead engagements by scheduling, supervising, and reviewing the files, for financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations;
- Review corporate and personal tax returns, and not-for-profit and charity information returns;
- Be a mentor to junior accountants and senior staff accountants
- Be client facing and an ambassador to the firm to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Be solution-oriented – collaborate with the firm to develop real and practice solutions for the clients and the firm;
- Be committed to continuous personal growth;
- Be an ambassador for our firm and participating in achieving our growth strategy.
- CPA Designated
- 5+ years public practice experience
- Audit Experience is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary: $85,000 – $95,000
Vacation: 3 weeks.
Benefits: Health and Dental
Extras: Professional Dues and Training
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.