Job Order ID: 26456
Job Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Would you like to work in a beautiful city in Okanagan Valley? Would you like work with a BIG Brand name but in a small set-up? Are you a CPA with 5+ years of experience in Public Practice and 1+ Years as a Manager?
If you said ‘YES” to the above questions, the below job is for you:
One of the largest Public Practice Firms Globally is seeking an Audit and Assurance Manager to work from their Kelowna office or any other office in the Okanagan Region. If you are looking to work with a smaller team, work with a company who values work-life fit and provides excellent benefits, you are at the right place.
An excellent opportunity to advance your technical and management skills. If you are looking to grow into a future Senior Manager role, this is it!
A big brand name – synonymous to BIG4 Name and Brand. They let you specialize more in a specific niche that you find interesting (for e.g. Real Estate Industry) and let you have at least 50% of your portfolio from that Niche Industry. You can build the strong and vibrant career you want with work-life flexibility, including the option to work from home. You will be provided with the perfect platform for success allowing you to stand out, as this location would have a small team, where you are involved in the whole process from client communication to coming up with new strategies to opportunities to working in Satellite Locations (Australia, New Zealand, London, etc.). Their employees are respected and make a difference for their clients, team, community and environment.
Reporting to the Managing Partners, responsibilities will include:
- Plan and supervise client engagements with team of 8-13
- Review the audit and assurance work of staff in addition to some Tax work
- Excellent client management abilities to adhere to potential issues
- Develop portfolio of new clients
- Mentoring, Coaching and Reviewing staff performances
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Signing bonus
- Competitive salary up to $85,000
- 3 Weeks vacation with extended health and dental benefits
- RRSP matching
- Flexible schedule – better work life balance
- Work in Okanagan Valley!
- CPA Designation
- Minimum 5 years Public Practice experience with at least 1 year as a Manager
- Strong audit and assurance experience
- Specializing in a niche would be an asset
- Excellent leadership skills to lead and supervise teams
- Strong communication skills – to manage client’s expectations and build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn– https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav-jain-a2a44729/