Job Order ID: 34972
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Auto plan ICBC Agent to join the fun and energetic team. If you have a fun and engaging personality and you want to work in a collaborative environment, then you are who we are looking for. Don’t hesitate to reach out today!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the leading family-owned insurance brokerages providing insurance and risk management programs for small, medium, and large enterprises as well as personal lines of Insurance and Automotive Insurance. With over 35 years of experience in the industry, they have a strong reputation and history of advocating for their clients
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be the first point of contact for walk-in clients and to assist Account Managers and Producers with any Auto plan transactions, fleets including ICBC & Private Insurance.
- Handle routine customer and agent inquiries/concerns.
- Take and report claims to the insurance company immediately.
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Batching, Ordering, Inventory
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
If you are looking for a position with a transition to Personal Lines, you do not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity. You will be a part of one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada, working in a small Auto team that treats each other like family. You will be working in a friendly, team-based environment and never feel alone. What else would you expect?
- Level 1 Insurance License
- At least 1 years experience in Insurance and must be up-to-date with Auto compliance and requirements
- Proficiency with MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, ICBC Policy Center, EPIC knowledge is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be familiar with ICBC batching and inventory management
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Superior client service & telephone manners
- $45,000 salary to start plus commissions
- Signing bonus
- Comprehensive health and dental package
- RRSP matching
- Company events
- Great company culture with room for growth
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Kushang Jhala at: 604 689 8687 ext. 268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.