Job Order ID: 26091
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
One of the leading wireless communications companies in Vancouver. The organisation has over 350 retail locations throughout Canada. Providing to customers such as Bell, Costco and Fido. The role will provide the chosen candidate with an excellent learning environment and promotions happen from within.
Reporting to the Manager of Payroll and Benefits, responsibilities will include:
- Processing bi weekly payroll for 450 hourly and salaried staff
- Processing of monthly commissions
- Group benefits
- Benefits administration
- Issue records of employment
- All communication is in French and English
- Responding to all payroll related questions
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $70,000 per annum
- 2 weeks vacation ( 3 after one year)
- Minimum of one years experience
- PCP Designation would be considered an advantage
- FRENCH Language
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Paul Flynn at 604 559 6665 #260 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.