Job Order ID: 26005
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
The company is a leading law firm within Vancouver. The company has over 700 lawyers worldwide with offices in North America and the UK. The company concentrates on team work and promotions happen from within.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager responsibilities will include:
- Providing billing support within the client service team
- Printing and editing invoices
- Produce client bills
- Assist lawyers with any projects
- Draft bill summaries
- Working closely with departments throughout the company
Benefits and Compensation:
- Paying up to $60,000 per annum
- Work in a state of the art office downtown
- Promotions from within
- Excellent benefits package – 3 weeks vacation
- Must have law firm experience
- A minimum of 2 years billing experience
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Paul Flynn at 604 559 6665 #260 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.