Job Order ID: 37619
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Are you looking for a chance to work in two well-known architecturally stunning buildings in Vancouver? Our client is looking for their next building operator to support high-end tenants and ensure their comfort within the buildings.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is extremely well-know in the development industry for creating inspired buildings that help communities live up to their fullest potential while creating “workable” art. With a hand in the residential, commercial, retail and hotel space – they are committed to providing solutions for communities while not compromising on aesthetics. They are passionate and dedicated to making a difference.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is your opportunity to work in architecturally stunning buildings that are considered the “crème de la crème” of office buildings in Downtown Vancouver.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, your duties will include:
- Complete preventative and routine maintenance on HVAC systems, heat recovery systems, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and life safety systems.
- Manage LEED platinum system requirements
- Complete general building maintenance
- Liaise with tenants to ensure their comfort and respond to tenant service requests.
- Respond to emergencies.
- 4th or 5th Class Power Engineering Certification
- Prior experience in building operations, a commercial setting is considered an asset.
- Comfortable completing minor repairs such as plumbing, electrical, painting, patching drywall
- Prior experience using Siemens or Johnson controls
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with a rotating on-call schedule.
- $60,000 – 70,000 per annum
- 3 weeks vacation
- Full benefits including extended health and dental
- $1000 per year for professional development
- Fitness reimbursements
- RRSP up to 5% after 2 years of service
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Rachel Colosie at: (604)-689-8687 ext. 286 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.