Job Order ID: 36935
Job Location: Ontario, Toronto, Canada
We're on the search for a Recruitment industry leader who has lead business growth and is looking to impart your wisdom and industry best practices with the next generation of recruiters. Impact Recruitment has grown 35% year over year and is looking to expand next in the Toronto market. Are you looking to join a collaborative leadership team that supports each other and grow a winning team in Toronto? If this is you, we want to chat!
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Our company was born on the West Coast, but our team is made up of a bunch of great people from all sorts of backgrounds – which is kind of our superpower.
Each of us has our own story, our own unique experiences, perspectives, and strengths. These things fuel the important conversations that bring about the insights, ideas, and innovations that keep us at the top of our game.
So, who are we? We’re a diverse group of individuals, brought together by our desire to help people find fulfilling work they’re passionate about, and to support the continued growth of organizations across the country.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
You might think that you know what we’re about because ‘every recruitment company is the same’. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
- Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
- We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
- We believe the best idea wins. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first day, your first week, your first month, or even your first year. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
- Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
We specialize in the areas of Buildings and Construction, IT, Legal, Insurance and Corporate. What does that mean? Basically, we'd like to offer our clients the flexibility to be able to fill all roles within their organization!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With boots on the ground in Ontario (or whatever footwear you deem suitable, albeit comfortable and weather-appropriate), you’ll develop and drive new business opportunities within your respective vertical. You will leverage the recruitment power of over 35 specialized recruitment professionals, and you will project manage recruitment in various departments within your accounts. You have a proven track record to nurture strong client relationships and look for organic growth opportunities. At the same time, you will be mentoring a junior recruitment team, showing them the ropes and growing the department together.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $100,000 – $120,000 per annum. An experienced Business Development Director at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $120,000+ per annum (on-target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within BC, Alberta, and Ontario, and expanding across North America
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Must have more than 5+ years experience in Recruitment agency in a leadership capacity. You are a pro at building a book of business from the ground up and you are in tune with what your clients need. You are a highly motivated individual who understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and forward-thinking leaders? If you are looking for a new challenge in successful agency that exists to truly make an impact, take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE BELIEVE IN
Equal opportunity. We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do what they’re passionate about – whatever that may be. We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all our employees, and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
WE STAND BY
A zero-tolerance policy. We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice, or bullying. This goes for our team, clients, and candidates. It is our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job, regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity, or religion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential, and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.