Job Order ID: 25268
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year! Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will assist Impact’s top clients on their immediate and future recruitment needs.
New Business Development and Account Management:
– Meet with new clients to explain Impact Recruitment’s service and to determine the client’s needs and scope of work, as well as meeting with existing clients to continue developing your relationship and to make inroads into new areas within existing clients
Managing recruitment engagements from end-to-end:
– Working closely with the recruitment team to determine the scope of work an appropriate action plan and timeline for each role, and assisting in directing the recruitment team resources based on your current client’s needs
Representing Impact at Events and External Associations:
– Hosting and attending events for/with clients; Participating in events hosted by industry leading associations and memberships.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
A Business Development Manager at Impact can expect to earn, in their first year, on target earnings of $100,000 to $120,000. Other benefits include:
- A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- An uncapped commissions structure – and it’s simple – you make commissions on every single placement
- A full training program to seamlessly transition you to Impact Recruitment’s results driven way of recruitment
- A fun place to work: from company fitness initiatives to monthly team-building events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. If you have previous experience in recruitment, and perhaps you were even in a 360-degree desk, we want to hear from you. Other requirements include:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of the public practice and accounting industries will be a considerable asset
- University or post-secondary education is required
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.