Job Order ID: 25079
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
- A full time permanent position with plenty of opportunity for advancement, growth and mentorship!
- This Canadian company is conveniently located in a transit friendly area within Greater Vancouver!
- Did I mention they’ll even reimburse you for your monthly transit pass and provide a discount for parking!?
The Call Center Representative will be responsible for:
- Work with a team to provide extraordinary customer care
- High volume inbound customer calls
- Provide support to customers in regards to service, billing and sales
- Ability to escalate issues when necessary
- Occasionally follow up with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Documentation of customer orders and service details
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of recent working experience in a Call Center
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills – very friendly and professional
- Experience working with a CRM software would be an asset
How To Apply:
Please visit www.impactemps.com or www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. For immediate consideration please email: email@example.com quoting the Job ID number in the subject line of the email. Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume detailing how your previous experience and responsibilities would make you an applicable candidate for this opportunity.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.