Job Order ID: 24720
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
Our client is Vancouver based Accounting firm with over 100 staff that has been in business for over 30 years. Operating out of the downtown core primarily, our client deals with a client base that consists of Public and Private Companies as well as Not-For-Profits. Work life balance is extremely important to this firm and they pay overtime at all levels or time off in lieu of overtime whatever you prefer, 35-hour workweeks, and 4-day work week during the summer months. If you’re looking for work/life balance look no further.
This firm is dedicated to growing their tax team aggressively in the coming years, so this is a great chance to get in on the growth. This firm offers ongoing professional development, and has many partners looking towards retirement, so you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and your career.
Their tax practice offers the opportunity for a candidate to work in a wide range of tax projects, including corporate reorganizations, succession and estate planning, estate and trusts, business acquisitions and dispositions, inbound, outbound and cross border tax planning and complex tax compliance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Canadian tax planning strategies for clients;
- Advise on planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies and compliance issues;
- Research and analyze a wide variety of tax issues;
- Prepare, review and advise on complex corporate, personal and trust tax returns;
- Review the work of junior staff members, train, develop and mentor members of the tax group;
- Assist with client management and foster excellent relationships with clients and initiate business development opportunities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary is in the $70,000- $90,000
- 4 weeks of Vacation are provided.
- Overtime is banked or paid out
- Benefits include 100 % of the MSP paid and 50% of coverage through Manulife. There is a 3 month of eligibility period.
- Professional and development fees are also covered by the firm.
- CPA designation
- 3 years personal and corporate tax experience
- Completed or enrolled in in-depth tax
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to gwhite@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at (604)689-8697 Ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.