Job Order ID: 25339
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and GROWTH500 magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016, 2017 and 2018, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Impact Recruitment is seeking an energetic Account Coordinator/Receptionist to join our fast-paced company. This is a great opportunity for professionals to jump-start their career in an office environment and step into a wealth of growth opportunities within one of the fastest growing companies in Western Canada. You will be responsible for:
– Full-time reception coverage
– Greeting and directing candidates, clients, and guests
– Answering and forwarding phone calls
– Answer new client calls and inquiries
Business Development Support:
– Generate new business leads by accessing various posting sites, company websites and information channels
– Follow-up with new clients
– Populate information in CRM System and data mining
– Email marketing to new business leads
– Participate in various company functions and projects directed at driving business development efforts
As an entry-level position, this is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable knowledge and applicable experience. You are self-motivated, self-managed and comfortable in fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment. You are a team-player and friendly, possess strong oral and written communication and carry yourself with a professional demeanor. You are incredibly organized and is willing to learn and grow with the rest of the Impact team!
– A post-secondary education is required.
– Some experience in a professional office-setting and/or in the customer service industry would be a considerable asset.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In addition to the competitive base salary offered depending on experience, other benefits include:
– Bonuses based on performance
– A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
– Provided with a full training program and development opportunities
– A fun place to work: from karaoke nights to go-karting to holiday parties to fun fitness classes, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work.
If this was the next step in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.