Job Order ID: 34336
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
Are you a fun-loving, collaborative team player? Do you have your Level-2 Insurance license? Is Commercial Lines Account Management your specialty? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a local insurance brokerage that has been serving clients for over 35 years. Based in Burnaby, BC, our client has consistently been ranked in the top 10% of insurance brokerages in the province. They have a vision to continue their expansion through commitment to diversified growth and leading by example.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
They’re looking for a new Commercial Lines Account Manager who will be a critical member in their Small Business Unit. You will work with a tight-knit team consisting of Account Managers and Producers and report to the Commercial Lines Department Manager. You will love this role if you hate being micro-managed and are a self-starter! With some of the best compensation plans, tremendous room for growth, a supportive and collaborative culture, and a state-of-the-art facility, what else could you ask for?
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Maintain an assigned book of Small Business commercial accounts
- Process renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, invoicing, etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up expiry dates
- Contact clients directly to update and maintain client files (client business, contacts, changes, etc.)
- Communicate with insurers for new business and renewal terms, underwriting, inspections, stock reports, appraisals, statement of values, and other underwriting forms.
- Writing and issuing all bonds, glass policies and special events
- Follow up on abeyances and accounts receivable
- Follow up on preferred leads or take new business calls
- Level 2 license
- At least 3 years of recent commercial lines experience as an account manager or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using EPIC or TAM
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, along with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to build rapport with clients
- Team player who thrives in collaborative work environments
- Competitive Base Salary negotiable based on experience
- 25% commission on new business (F&F) for first year
- Fully paid benefits package
- RRSP matching after first year
- State-of-the-art facility and cafeteria
- Lots of growth opportunities!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Kushang Jhala at 604 689 8687 ext. 268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across North America. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth. The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.