Job Order ID: 26593
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
While flying under the radar, this organization quietly owns some of Vancouver’s more iconic buildings. This is a small office environment which gives you the opportunity to work very closely with senior management and have a strong part in any decision making process. It’s the kind of office where everyone knows when each others’ birthdays are.
A few details on the firm:
– A pioneer in the construction/development industry for over 20 years
– Involved in property development, ownership and management
– Their team is constantly challenged and kept engaged by new and exciting projects
– This organization is very goal focused, which has attributed to their successes
– They have an established team of educated, talented and highly trained professionals that they have nurtured
– New major developments are on the horizon
Reporting directly to the Vice President, your role as Commercial Property Manager will be to manage a portfolio of office high-rise properties in downtown Vancouver. You will primarily be involved in operations, including contractor management, tenant liaising, budgeting, meeting with consultants for projects and supervision of a maintenance team. This is very much a client/tenant management role which values your soft skills more than most other positions.
The portfolio is predominantly high-rise with some mid-rise office. There will be another building added to the portfolio as the company is breaking ground on it soon.
– 5+ years in commercial property management
– Very strong tenant relations skills and no issue with the day to day property management activities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $90,000 – $100,000
– Discretionary Bonuses
– A robust health and dental benefits plan
– 3-4 weeks’ vacation
– Parking Space provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Please hit ‘Apply Now’ or reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alex Davidson at 604-689-8687 ext. 223 for more information.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Building Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and Building Division news
Follow me on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/alexdavidson-impact