Job Order ID: 26476
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
Looking for your next step in Commercial Property Management?
One of Vancouver’s top commercial property managers is looking for a Property Manager to join their team. This is a terrific growth role with one of Vancouver’s top mid-sized firms.
If you have any questions regarding this position – please call Alex Davidson at 604-689-8687 ext. 223 for a confidential conversation.
This company are continuing to grow both in staff and in square footage of property managed. The immediate growth is to take on some high-profile retail properties in both the Lower Mainland and Victoria.
A top tier firm in the city, this privately owned organization maintains itself as one of Vancouver’s most stable and best managed companies. They are openly un-bureaucratic and run a lean, well tenured office. The owners are some of the nicest people you will meet which stems throughout the company as a whole.
Reporting to the principal, your role as Commercial Property Manager will be to look after about 1M sq. ft. of retail property in the Lower Mainland and Victoria. You will hone your skills in aspects of budgeting, forecasting, project management and operations.
Some duties and portfolio details include:
– A predominantly retail portfolio that includes high profile sites
– In-house maintenance staff that will look after the maintenance of your sites (3 staff total)
– Capital project work along with frequent site inspections
– Working alongside an in-house leasing team for any renewals and new leases that come about
– Liaising with accounting during budget season and for any monthly reporting
– Working with Operations to ensure completion of projects
– Travel required: 1-2 nights in Victoria every two weeks
– 5 years+ as a commercial property manager
– Must have experience with retail
– A strong ability with property financials
– Experience with coordinating capital projects
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $100,000 – $110,000
– Discretionary bonuses
– Phone Allowance
– Parking Allowances
– Expenses for travel
– Tuition reimbursement
– Extended health and dental benefits
– 3-4 weeks’ vacation
– RRSP Matching – 5%
HOW TO APPLY:
Please hit ‘apply now’ or reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alex Davidson at 604-689-8687 ext. 223 for more information.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Building Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and Building Division news
Follow me on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/alexdavidson-impact