Job Order ID: 38701
Job Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000
If you are an experienced controller who is looking for a new challenge, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Based on the Island, our client is an established law firm that is looking to add an experienced controller to their team! The ideal candidate is a CPA with 5+ years of accounting experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the partner, the controller will be responsible for, but not limited too:
- Process financial statements, month end and year-end work
- Process AP/AR invoices, oversee payroll, and daily financial transactions.
- Monthly balancing of trust accounts, partner accounts and client accounts.
- Remit all the government required reports.
- Reconcile all the books with bank statements and prepare financial statements.
- File all the regulatory and tax returns.
- Monitor and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and provide insight to ownership.
- Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and accountants
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
- Designated CPA
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Law firm experience is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary: $110,000 to $120,000
- Relocation assistance is available
- Extended health and dental
- 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume as well as a cover letter detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja ( email@example.com or 604-689-8687, ext. 255) for more information.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.