Job Order ID: 26176
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
A leading Facilities Management group is looking to add a Building Automation Controls Technician to their team for a year. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the maintenance, operation and repair of DDC/Building Automation components and related installations including the performance of a variety of maintenance and installation.
This is a 1 year contract role.
Reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor this job would entail day-to-day service and maintenance, system diagnoses & repair, basic to advanced programming and graphics.
– Diagnose and repair complex electronic control systems requiring extensive knowledge of digital controls systems, test and write modifications in systems software.
– Analyze output from control system and adjust to suit requirements of the property.
– Perform Preventative Maintenance
– Maintain an inventory of supplies and parts
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Wage: $38-$39 an hour
– Full Benefits for the length of the contract
– Experience working with DDC/BCMS or any other Building Control Systems
– Knowledge of BMCS Energy Monitoring Systems
– Technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245