Job Order ID: 21735
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
The practice is a national full-service law firm who are dedicated to the continued growth of their staff to ensure they are fully versed in their practice area. This role would suit an ambitious corporate legal assistant who is looking to join a practice that has the infrastructure of a large practice but with a boutique feel.
The successful corporate legal assistant will be required to assist lawyers and senior paralegals with general legal matters and administration in support of their files. The successful corporate legal assistant will be dealing with a variety of matters to include, but not limited to:
– Perform complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents
– Prepare various administrative tasks including file opening, billing, and follow-up to review outstanding accounts
– Strong proof reading, writing, spelling and grammar skills
– Follow instructions with minimal supervision
– Minimum of two years legal assistant experience
– Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program equivalent
– Strong computer skills
– Exceptional drafting and organizational skills
– Securities experience seen as an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $50,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Full benefits package to include RSP and MSP
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com quoting reference #21735 or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.