Job Order ID: 26457
Job Location: Vancouver, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
Are you a Cross-Border Tax Manager doing personal and corporate Tax Returns? Are you looking for better work life balance? Are you looking for more Vacation time do spend with your Family and Friends? Are you looking for an excellent Benefits package?
If you said ‘YES” to the above questions, the below job is for you:
Our exclusive client is more than 35 years old and is one of the largest Independent Firms in Canada. We are seeking an ambitious Manager to join the firm and work closely with the firm’s Partners to continue to provide quality service to their clients. If you are looking to work with a fast-growing company that values work-life balance with excellent benefits, you are at the right place.
This represents an excellent opportunity to advance your technical and management skills. If you are looking at the possible upside to grow into a future Senior Tax Manager/Partner this certainly exists for the right individual!
Our client is one of the largest Independent Firms in Canada. With them, you will be working in a positive, and harmonious environment. You can build the strong and vibrant career you want with work-life flexibility. They always prefer to promote internally and recognize their people for individual contributions. Their culture revolves around fun social activities to celebrating diversity with a strong support towards learning and development.
- Reporting to the managing partner, responsibilities will include:
- Ability to Lead, Monitor, Train and Supervise a team of Staff Accountants
- Work on US and Canadian Personal Tax Returns/Forms
- Reviewing team’s work and manage the engagement from beginning to the end
- Review assessments with IRS and CRA from time to time
- Working on the Financial performances of the engagements
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience $85,000 – $100,000
- 4 Weeks Vacations (5 Sick Days separate)
- Medical & Dental – Extended Health Benefits
- Flexibility to work from the Langley or Nanaimo Office
- Professional Fees and dues covered by the Firm
- CPA Designation (US or Canada)
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of both US and Canadian Tax
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Manager
- Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn– https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav-jain-a2a44729/