Job Order ID: 27120
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
Calling all customer support specialists looking for a new career opportunity in a fun, work-hard-play-hard environment . What do you need? Outstanding Customer Service skills and a passion for promoting wellness and improving the health of clients! Please apply by visiting https://impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ and applying to Job Order #27120
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a growing company with a start-up vibe that specializes in natural health supplements with demonstrated efficacy backed up by clinical research. They are looking to add a few more Customer Service Representatives to their growing team. This Yaletown office is filled with ambitious, caring and friendly A-players like yourself who are looking to learn and grow with the company. This firm tends to promote from within and prioritizes developing their staff. The ideal candidate is a hardworking, self-driven individual who is passionate about natural health solutions. Successful candidates are those who are looking to take a step towards a career and not just looking for another job that pays the bills.
Reporting to the Customer Service Lead and working amongst a team of 30-40, you are the initial point of contact for new and existing customers. You are representing the brand as you assist clients over the phone and through email communication. Being able to effectively prioritize and be on top of things is key to as you are juggling multiple responsibilities on the go to deliver exceptional customer service.
Please note that the available hours are:
– 6am – 2pm
– 9am – 5pm
– 10am – 6pm
- Answering inbound calls and educating customers on the product, assisting existing clients with inquiries or specific requests
- Emailing new and existing clients to follow up with inquiries or answering questions about the product
- Preparing and sending company information packages/pamphlets to new and existing clients
- Other various tasks as required
- 1+ year Customer Service experience
- Demonstrates strong written English ability
- Must be great with computers and have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and flexibility to work weekends
- Understand and live the company’s 4 core values
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $35,000 – $45,000
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Awesome benefits package including $2000 flexible health benefits and 100% BC MSP coverage
- Annual all expenses paid company vacations
- Weekly team lunches
- Fun corporate culture: entrepreneurial spirit and close-knit family feel
- Continuous opportunities for career growth – lots of CSRs have been promoted into marketing or management roles!
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in product knowledge, sales strategies etc.
- Positive and supportive environment – this is a company that truly cares about and takes care of their employees
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Olivia Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please quote reference # 27120. Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.