Job Order ID: 24526
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000
Location: Burnaby, BC
Join a Builder/Developer that has been a leader in residential and industrial developments for over 6 decades. This role offers the opportunity to master the pre-construction phase of projects and grow your career as a construction professional. If you are looking to join a residential development team that has secured future projects, apply now!
Our client is looking for a candidate that is looking to be mentored and grow under a team of senior construction professionals. Development has always been a pillar of this company, and career advancement in this division will be available for the right candidate.
This company is not only focused on the growth of the organization and their employees but also of the local community. Be a part of an organization that is focused on growing their market share in Western Canada. Working on a variety of projects from small to large, there is the opportunity to truly diversify your portfolio!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the preparation of project schedules and liaise with pre-construction, construction and development teams for review
- Assist development team with rezoning applications
- Assist with obtaining all permits and contracts
- take minutes in design review meetings and follow up with relevant parties as required
- More details be discussed during interview process
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a coordination or administrative role with a development firm
- Must be familiar with the development and pre-construction phase of new construction projects (re-zoning, filing development applications, liaising with city officials etc.)
- Must be willing to be mentored and commit to a long-term position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $60,000 – $65,000 per annum
- 2 weeks per annum
- Extended Medical
- MSP Paid
- Tuition Reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687 ext. 242 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.