Job Order ID: 26348
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $95,000 - $150,000
As an experienced Development Manager, you will join this Developer and become a key part of the organisation – managing the development process for current and future projects.
Focusing on residential and covering the Lower Mainland, this Developer is continuing to work on high-rise towers and securing community support.
– As a pure developer this company knows its strength is securing approval for their projects – including building community support through innovative solutions.
– The Developer has consistently grown and plans to continue doing so. Now is a great time to join and become a key team member.
– This Developers growth comes from identifying the right land, at the right time and creating the right project for the community needs.
You will need to build relationships with – and manage – a wide-range of individuals, including; municipal officials, consultants, general contractors, and the local community.
Your projects will range from 30+ storey high-rise towers to wood-frame multi-family and townhome projects across the lower mainland. You will be responsible for managing the complete development process, ensuring issues are addressed and the project kept ahead or on schedule.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a development role
– Experience with residential developments including high-rise and townhomes
– Ability to manage the development process with multiple municipalities
– Exposure to land acquisition is useful
– Ability to speak Mandarin an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $95,000-$150,000
– Vacation: Negotiable
– Benefits: Competitive Package
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or call Ash Holmes 604-689-8687 ext. 241. Alternately email firstname.lastname@example.org.