Job Order ID: 26522
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year!
Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Division Director at Impact Recruitment is responsible for managing the performance of your division.
• Work directly with the CEO in creating new niche business strategies
• Involved in implementing business plans and managing existing business development and recruitment practices
Recruitment and Business Development Management
• Overseeing the division’s recruitment activities and strategies
• Overseeing account management within the division
Training and Development
• Ensure employees are continuously coached and trained up to the Impact Standard
Strategic Marketing Partnerships
• Hosting and attending events for/with clients; Participating in events hosted by industry leading associations and memberships.
• Utilize your presence in the business community by marketing and networking at various events
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
A Division Director at Impact Recruitment can expect to earn a competitive compensation package (on target earnings of $250K+), inclusive of a comprehensive benefits plan. Impact is a work hard/play hard environment: from major company events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties and endless patio nights during Vancouver’s beautiful summer, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work and a positive and supportive environment.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You are self-motivated and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
• Minimum five (5)+ years working in agency recruitment
• Minimum three (3)+ years working in a director, manager or team lead capacity
• Experience recruiting for corporate roles (such as accounting, finance and administration) is required
• Experience managing large corporate accounts is required
• Completed university or post-secondary education is required
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.