Job Order ID: 26522
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A Division Director at Impact is responsible for providing coaching and direction to their staff including but not limited to the following areas:
• Work directly with the CEO in creating new niche business strategies
• Involved in implementing business plans and managing existing business development and recruitment practices
Training and Development
• Ensure employees are continuously coached in accordance with the results driven way of recruitment at Impact
• Hosting and attending events for/with clients; Participating in events hosted by industry leading associations and memberships.
• Utilize your presence in the business community by marketing and networking at various events
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
A Division Director at Impact Recruitment can expect to earn a competitive compensation package, inclusive of a comprehensive benefits plan. Impact is a work hard/play hard environment: from company fitness events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties and endless patio nights during Vancouver’s beautiful summer, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work and a positive and supportive environment
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You are self-motivated and approach challenges with tenacity. If you have previous experience in recruitment, and perhaps you were even in a 360-degree desk, we want to hear from you. Other requirements include:
• Four (4)+ years working in a supervisory or team lead capacity
• Must have experience in multiple verticals
• Must have experience with large accounts
• Previous experience in a recruitment agency is required
• University or post-secondary education is required
If this was the next level in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.