Job Order ID: 25722
Job Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
– This company has a strong reputation for success within the Victoria Electrical Contracting industry.
– They excel in the Commercial, Light Industrial and Residential High Rise markets.
– Comfortable taking on challenging projects including design-build and LEED. A great opportunity take part in large noteworthy projects.
Reporting directly to the construction manager the project manager will be responsible for:
– Building effective relationships with existing and new clients and suppliers
– Advising clients about new and effective products and services, actively seeking out new opportunities, projects and clients and estimating and obtaining new projects.
– Working closely with relevant management staff in writing of quotations and project proposals, administering of contracts, negotiating and obtaining of contracts
– Attending regular site meetings, continuously monitoring projects and controlling costs to maximize project profitability
– Providing leadership and positive motivation for project staff and company partners
– 7-10 years of experience as a Project Manager on electrical projects
– Additional Project Manager training is an asset (Gold Seal or PMP)
– An Electrical trade certificate, Electrical Engineering degree or Electrical Technologist diploma/certificate
– Project management experience on commercial, institutional or high rise residential projects
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $90,000 – $110,000 per year
– Extended medical and dental; paramedical
– Group RRSP plan
– 2-4 weeks of vacation
– Performance bonus
– Eric Williams
– (604) 689-8687 x 241