Job Order ID: 26379
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Our client is a leading contractor based in Burnaby, BC providing cost effective ground solutions and improvements for construction and engineering projects across Western Canada. They have a strong mentoring and shadowing structure that you will not only gain additional experience as a trainer and leader but also learn from your seniors to continually advance your skills and knowledge of the industry.
– Review requests and determine suitable work
– Supervise ops personnel and estimators
– Create bid teams
– Elements of project management, client relationship management and updates
– Ensure compliance with internal process and approvals
– Identify contractual and other risk items; create risk registers
– Must have over a decade of experience within the construction industry
– BA and or Masters in civil engineering and or quantity surveying, or construction management (preferred)
– PM experience: estimating, scheduling, cost control and contract management
– Experience liaising with clients and consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Familiar with applicable Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Salary: $150,000-175,000
– Full benefits package
– 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.