Job Order ID: 24010
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000
Location: Burnaby, BC
Our client is a major player in the real estate development industry in British Columbia, offering top quality cost consulting services. Based out of Burnaby, this company is looking for an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to join the growing team.
This company focuses on acquiring the right people, and investing in them to reach their full potential. By specializing in cost management and loan monitoring, our client is committed to finding the best employees that have a great understanding of the construction industry. Although the primary focus of this business is on new town home and high-end residential builds, they are looking to a move into the high-rise new builds in the coming years
- Ability to prepare, coordinate and deliver reports/estimates on schedule and within specified fees
- Review progress claims, change orders, budgets and reporting
- Perform site inspections and documentation to ensure schedule is being met
- Manage client relationships in a manner that leads to contract renewal, referrals and service expansion including up‐sells and cross‐sells
- Contract administration where applicable
- 3+ years of experience with a Quantity Surveying firm or General Contractor
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Access to a vehicle
- Experience in Quality Control and scheduling adherence
- More details to be discussed during interview
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $45,000 – $60,000 per annum
- 2 weeks per annum
- Extended medical
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at 604-689-8687 ext. 242 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.