Job Order ID: 26601
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering services in subdivision, site preparation, underground utilities, and infrastructure projects. Within the last 20 years, they have grown from a two-member start-up to a brand name that is highly recognized in the civil industry working Project over $15MM They have a very close-knit team and they take pride in the career longevity of their employees with the company. Many of them started since day one and have been promoted within and advanced their career with the company’s growth.
There will be many opportunities for training and career development within the company. They run a very successful mentorship program to continually develop their own employees. If you are successful with this role, you will be given responsibilities to bid on projects in the $25MM range. You will also be leading a junior team of your own.
– Looking after the estimation and bidding process of all subdivision projects up to $15MM as well as roadworks, ministry, utilities, and municipal projects as needed
– Managing bidding, preparing and coordinating tenders
– Preparing bid packages including identifying scope of work, quantity take-off’s, and validating quotes with trades and suppliers
– Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
– Working closely with Projects Managers on coordinating awarded contracts
– 2 – 3 years of experience in civil construction as an estimator
– Subdivision experience is ideal
– Experience with Heavybid and Planswift is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $80,000 to $95,000 & open to negotiation for more experience
– Extended health benefits and RRSP Matching
– 2 – 3 weeks vacation
– Company provided cell phone and laptop
– Performance bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.