Job Order ID: 25544
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
– Over 20 years of successful projects including commercial, military and educational buildings
– They also bid on water treatment, waste water treatment, sewage lift stations and pump stations
– 3 corporate offices throughout North America and continuing to grow
– Take offs and putting jobs together, this will be primarily government work, estimating an array of projects including structural steel take offs, concrete, civil underground.
– Business development – building relationships with current clients, vendors and suppliers, while also networking and bringing in new business.
– Working closely with project managers to coordinate on awarded contract – where they will be bidding, preparing and coordinating tenders.
– 5+ years of experience as an estimator
– Experience estimating commercial or institutional buildings
– Experience with an estimating software – Bid2Win would be an asset
– A background as a PM would also be an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
– $100,000 – $150,000 per year
– Extended medical and dental benefits
– Performance bonus
– 3 weeks of vacation
– Eric Williams
– (604) 689-8687 x 241