Job Order ID: 26153
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering construction services for underground utilities, road construction, and infrastructure projects throughout BC. They are a family-owned company with a fast-growing team. They take pride in their family-like team culture and commitment in being open for new ideas from their employees. Many of their current employees are with the company for over 10 years. Most of their current projects are local so travelling is minimum.
There will be plenty opportunities for internal training and career development as the company is expending and often promotes internally. You will receive direct mentorship from their current Senior Estimator & Project Manager and continually develop your project management skills and knowledge in civil constructions.
You will work closely with the Senior Estimator & Project Manager on all estimating and project management activities including,
– Managing the estimating and bidding process including quantity take-off’s, bid packages, sourcing sub trades, and awarding contracts
– Managing multiple projects, including tracking and reporting budgets and schedule performance
– Ensuring that projects stay on schedule and on budget
– Liaising with clients, peers, suppliers, and trades
– Managing and maintaining budgets
– Minimum 2 years of experience in civil construction as a Project Coordinator
– 2 years of experience in civil estimation
– Project experience in underground utilities, road building, or telecommunication infrastructure
– An Engineering degree or diploma would be an asset, if the candidate has relevant experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $80,000 to $90,000 annual salary
– Company-wide extended benefit plan after 3 months
– Gas mileage reimbursement
– Company provided cell phone and laptop
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.