Job Order ID: 24713
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
– Operating for more than 30 years, they are a family run company that prides themselves on having a no-politics environment with approachable management and ownership.
– The bulk of their work is commercial however they also work in multi-family residential, having several large and recognizable projects in the Vancouver area.
– They provide re-roofing, envelope restoration and new construction for their clients.
The Estimator / Project Manager will be responsible for:
– Quantifying the scope of work from drawings for architectural metals and cladding projects
– Estimating the cost of work based on scope and tender documents.
– Prepare and submit tender with all required documents and follow up with tender authority
– Provide work orders and communicate scope of work to field staff
– 5+ years of experience estimating and/or managing construction projects
– Experience with Aluminium Composite, Plate, High Density Fibre Cement, Phenolic Resin, Translucent Polycarbonate or Metal Roofing
– Understanding of rain screen and building science
– Microsoft Office, AutoCAD or equivalent estimating software
– Experience estimating/managing glazing projects will also be considered
– $70,000 – $100,000 based on experience
– Extended medical and dental
– Company provided vehicle and phone
– Performance bonus
(604) 689-8687 x 241