Job Order ID: 25389
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000
Location: Burnaby, BC
Looking to join a General Contractor with a wide variance of projects? Our client is looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in Burnaby, BC. If you have experience in taking projects from start to finish in the commercial space, apply today!
This opportunity affords the candidate the chance to join a growing estimating department and be apart of a strong leadership core that will contribute to the future team structure. By targeting a more experienced candidate, our client is looking for someone to grow into the Senior Estimator position.
- Preparation and assembly of tender documents
- Preparation of pricing for subtrades and contractors
- Preparation of estimates, quantity take-offs and project budgets
- Responsible for occasional site inspections
- More to be discussed during the interview
- Minimum of 5 years as an Estimator
- Must have experience with commercial and industrial projects
- Must have experience interpreting project drawings
- Must have experience with MS Project and Bluebeam
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $100,000 – $130,000 annually
- 3 weeks vacation annually
- Medical, Dental and Paramedicals
- RRSP matching
- Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687 ext. 242 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.