Job Order ID: 25231
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
Specializing in both commercial and residential development and construction, this young group of professionals are making their mark on Vancouver’s landscape one project at a time. With direct access to the owners, your voice will be heard and you’ll have the freedom to take your career where you’d like it to go.
In this role, you’ll work closely with project stakeholders to ensure the financial success of each project, from land acquisition to completion. This includes compiling statements for investors, establishing and/or refining processes, preparing proposals, and handling any and all project financing requirements.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Medical, dental, and all that good stuff that keeps you happy and thriving.
- A relevant degree (while Philosophy might be interesting, Urban Land Economics or Finance might rank higher);
- Several years in lending with a focus on commercial and residential projects, whether that be acquired in the banking sector or for a private company;
- Exposure to individual loans and lines of credit;
- Have nurtured your lending relationships over the years, becoming the influencer your colleagues aspire to emulate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 25231 or visit: https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Lisa McAteer at 604-689-8687, ext. 289 for a confidential discussion.